DO YOU LIKE HALLOWEEN??
Do you want to be apart of a Haunted House but don’t like to act? We have plenty of fun opportunities for you. Fill out our form to get started.
The Haunted Elementary is recruiting a few extra people for the 2015 scare season!
Volunteering at Haunted Elementary provides you an excellent opportunity to meet some really fun people and make some new friends. 90% of our seasonal volunteers return year after year! A few weeks after Halloween, we have an end of season party to unwind and recognize everyone who gave it their all.
Haunted Elementary is proud to offer a fun, friendly and safe environment and we couldn’t have this without the right people! We are seeking responsible candidates who are fun and easy to get along with. You must share our passion for delivering a positive and memorable experience for each guest, every time.
Specific acting assignments are decided each evening depending on our needs. We are looking to fill a variety of roles, including:
- Memorable scare/scene actors
- Guest service
- Make-up Artists (some experience required)
- Wardrobe Assistants
- Security (People that have experience in crowd control)
The haunted house will run for 20 nights beginning on Saturday September 25th. We run every Friday, Saturday & Sunday in October after that with a few extra days twoards the end. Halloween week we operate Wednesday Oct, 28 – Saturday Oct 31, and our last night is Saturday Nov 7th.
If you think you have the guts, fill out our form or please e-mail us at HauntedElementary@gmail.com and include the following information:
- A phone number where we may contact you.
- Your city of residence.
- List all of the nights you think you may be available.
You will not be committed to these dates at this time but once we are closer to opening, we will need a solid commitment. The more evenings you are available, the better chances you have of being recruited!
- You must be 18 years or older (Insurance carrier requirement).
- Arrive no later than 6:00pm on the nights you have committed to.
- When you arrive, be ready to give it your all. Our roles are very demanding and require lots of energy.